Friday, July 9, 2010

im serious....

alright folks, I really AM going to be updating soon...just as soon as everything that's been flying around like crazy calms down. It's beginning to. I am thankful that in the midst of everything that's been really busy, the Lord Himself my peace. I guess I just have not learned well enough yet how to trust in His strength. I just keep thinking mine is going to hold me. nope. not one bit. I need to trust Him fully. without restraint. without holding on to anything else. without imagining my own way to "fix" a problem.
this is something I have been pondering lately...where is your treasure? the word of God says, "where your treasure is, there your heart will also be". If your heart is where your treasure is, then that means that where your treasure and your heart are, there is the rest of you also. Just like your body surrounds your heart, so whatever/whoever we are treasuring, or holding dear, is surrounded by all of our focus, all of our attention, all of our passion. we can't get away from it. so, where IS my treasure? where IS my focus? where is my heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment