Dear Friends,
I am writing with an urgent prayer request for my dear Michail. Three weeks ago, he develoved 2 bed sores, and has since then been confined to his bed, only able to lay on his right or left side, and sitting up is impossible.
He has been having some care, but, it seems, not the best, as the condition of the sore seems to just worsen.
Please pray for him, emotionally, as this is very tough on him. He has been learning a lot spiritually, as he has had so much time to be down. The Lord has been speaking to him about surrender and patience, but I know, personally, as I have been able to be with him for the past 2 weeks, that it is very hard on him. Already being limited to a wheelchair, it is extra tough to have to now be limited to his bed.
We would both appreciate your prayers, as this is very tough on me as well. I want to help him so much, and do all that I can, and I feel so helpless. I can't give him the help he needs, and yet I know it has been a blessing for both of us to have had this time to spend with eachother in spite of the circumstances. It is almost comical how we have run into this kind of situation so often since we have known each other. Either I am down and he is lifting me up, or he is weak, and I am trying to be encouraging to him.
Personally, I am doing well, in spite of getting over a cold that I have picked up in Canada, during my stay here. Otherwise, I am feeling great. I am recovering very well following my operation, and am currently following a very strict raw foods diet given by a Naturopath that I am seeing. I am still trusting the Lord to show me what steps to take to best care for my body. Right now I am honestly not thinking much about myself, since Michail is suffering so much. I hurt for him. I wish I could help to make it all better, but at this point I have to simply, and again, trust God. That is what I keep being brought back to. Why there has been so much of this in my life right now, only He knows. I want to accept what comes my way with understanding that He knows why.
I appreciate all your prayers. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
God bless you, dear ones,
Melanie
No comments:
Post a Comment