I can't believe that it is April already. This year has begun to fly, and on one hand I am so excited that it is, because I am looking froward to my wedding, but then there is the load of things I have to accomplish before August, and I often wonder if time could slow down a little I might be able to breath better!
I am back in Milwaukee, and have realized that as easy as it was to work on things in Canada, I have to work a little harder here, as there is more commotion here at home with my family. I have to focus more. Making lists and keeping up with a certain pattern helps a lot, as well as always timing things... I feel like I don't know what I would do without a clock right now! :) I hav
The sun is shining today! I am looking forward to warm weather and the arrival of Spring. There is 1 month and 8 days remaining before Michail and I will be betrothed. We are so excited! I have been blessed by the Lord so much by such a wonderful man of God. All my love to you my sweetest!
No comments:
Post a Comment