There is so much to share, and I hardly know where to start. My last update goes back to April 8. I have had a lot of friends ask lately how I am feeling, since I have not updated in quite a while. I'm sorry! Thank you to those who have been faithful to keep up with these updates, and waited patiently when I take so long to post a new report.
At the end of April, I visited Mt.Zion school of Ministry in PA for my sister Amanda's graduation. It was great to see some familiar faces, and many new ones. We were also able to spend time with our dear friends, the Fox family before returning home to Wisconsin. We had a wonderful time of praise and worship with this family - they are very musical and love to worship.
Since my last post, I have become betrothed to Michail - my Beloved fiance'! On May 14, our special Betrothal ceremony was held at my parents house, with our family, and a few close friends in attendance. On this day, we covenanted before God and witnesses to follow God together, and to be faithful to each other for the rest of our lives. It was almost like a small wedding ceremony, and according to ancient Biblical tradition, we would be considered married after this ceremony was finished, though not living together until our wedding ceremony.
At the end of April, I visited Mt.Zion school of Ministry in PA for my sister Amanda's graduation. It was great to see some familiar faces, and many new ones. We were also able to spend time with our dear friends, the Fox family before returning home to Wisconsin. We had a wonderful time of praise and worship with this family - they are very musical and love to worship.
Since my last post, I have become betrothed to Michail - my Beloved fiance'! On May 14, our special Betrothal ceremony was held at my parents house, with our family, and a few close friends in attendance. On this day, we covenanted before God and witnesses to follow God together, and to be faithful to each other for the rest of our lives. It was almost like a small wedding ceremony, and according to ancient Biblical tradition, we would be considered married after this ceremony was finished, though not living together until our wedding ceremony.
It was such a day of joyful celebration fo
r us! Those in attendance on our special day were my immediate family, Michail's mom, our friend Paul, as well as Rabbi Eugene and his wife Dorota from London, ON Canada. From my hometown, two dear friends of mine came who were my former sunday school teachers when I was young. Pastor Dave and his wife Pat also shared this day with us, along with Bill and Linda - dear friends of my family. We had a couple times of praise and worship, among other memories like our parents praying prayers of blessing over us, and Michail and I anointing each other to consecrate our lives to one another.
Pictures from this day are posted in an album on Facebook!
After our Betrothal, I spent some more time in Canada, where Michail and I worked very hard on wedding preparations. Michail's mom finished altering my wedding dress, and I was able to take it home with me!
After our Betrothal, I spent some more time in Canada, where Michail and I worked very hard on wedding preparations. Michail's mom finished altering my wedding dress, and I was able to take it home with me!
When I returned, my sister Amanda gave me a second bridal shower. This one was in Burlington, WI at Meadowlark Acres Campground, where my dear friend Gramma Beth Wallace could be in attendance. Again I was blessed by many friends and family on this special day. Amanda and my family made it so memorable for me.
Finally, my health is excellent, and it is still improving as I continue to follow my diet, and healthy lifestyle. This month I have started jogging again, and have realized how much I have missed it. I feel great, and it's so good to be healthy, and know that everything is alright. I saw my surgeon for the last time before I move to Canada, where I will receive follow ups by a specialist there. My surgeon has once more given me a good report on my health, and I am so blessed by how the Lord has touched and healed my body. I am believing him for continued health for the future as well. Someone asked me recently if I have sick days, or times where I don't feel as great as others. I feel good every day! I try to go to sleep every night by 9:00pm, and if I do, I have plenty of energy all day long. Also, at the end of April, my family all got sick with pretty bad colds. One brother even had pneumonia. For the couple weeks while they all were sick, I remained perfectly healthy, which shows a great improvement to my immune system! In addition to my sleep pattern, I juice fresh vegetables almost every day, and eat according to a very strict diet, while also keeping up with drinking plenty of water. I am also taking some vitamins and supplements along with the good food to build up the weakened areas in my body.
Wedding plans are coming along pretty well, and when I look at the calendar, I can hardly believe that I am getting married in only 48 days! I am beginning to get responses back from guests, which is so exciting! I am so happy to see how everything is coming together! I am so looking forward to being married, and not being separated anymore from the one that I love. He really is a treasure like I never imagined I would possess! I have truly been blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment