Tuesday, October 29, 2013

At the Sea and More

When we arrived at the Mediterranean sea, I enjoyed putting my feet in the water, but Nathanael got himself a bit more wet, being a little more adventurous. It was absolutely beautiful.

Junior made it to the sea with us!








We stopped at a little cafe and Nathanael got himself a nice, large tuna sandwich for the journey home :)



When we arrived back at the Shavei Tsion, I began preparations for Erev Shabbat. We were planning to welcome Shabbat (Kabbalat Shabbat) with Leon and Nina, the leaders of this congregation, as well as Isaak and Lena. By the time we ate, there were a few other people who also joined us. I think we ended up having about 12 adults around the table. They asked me to do the candle lighting blessing and light the Shabbat candles. What a blessing that was! What family we have already in this place!


No comments:

Post a Comment