Below is an update from my husband Michail about our upcoming journey to Israel tomorrow!
----------------------------------------------------------
Melanie
and I are so excited to share our latest news with you: we are making our first
overseas missions trip as a married couple.
We are going to
Israel! Melanie's younger brother Nathanael is traveling with us. He
will be a huge blessing and of much assistance to Melanie and I. He has a
servant heart and he is joining us on this adventure!
We
will be hosted by our very dear friends, Leon & Nina Mazin who lead the Return
to Zion messianic congregation in Haifa. We will be away October
15-November 7. Click
here to visit their web site.
We
are looking forward to our first trip to the land of Israel. This is
something we have been praying about and planning for several months. And
here we are, our plans and hopes have taken shape! As I write this
e-mail, Melanie and Nathanael are finishing packing the suitcases. We fly
out tomorrow, October 15!
Please
pray for us that God Almighty will protect us, bless us and speak to us in many
ways as the visit the land of Israel. Please pray with us that God will
use us to be a blessing to everyone we encounter on this trip.
With
much love,
Michail
& Melanie (+ Jr.) and Nathanael

I am so excited for you Melanie. I wish I could be there with you. Take lots of pictures and don't forget what they are. If you put them up on here right away you should be able to label them and not forget. Take care of those feet! lol
ReplyDelete