At this point, I know there is no way that I can come up with the funds I need in less than 2 months. It's a humanly impossible feat. The good news is, I have a Father, who is a King. I am His daughter. When He opens a door, no man can shut it, and when He closes one, it cannot be opened. He is the owner of all the cattle on a thousand hills. He is my Provider. He will provide. If He chooses to use some of your cattle as part of that providing, then to you I am sincerely grateful. He will provide for you too. Just imagine what an impact you can have from your very own home. You can reach children and people of another language and culture, by supporting someone whom God is sending on your behalf!
I don't have it all together, and frankly, there is a lot that I don't know or understand about this trip. What I do know is that I will be leaving for Moldova at some point in February. I will be there 3 months, at the end of which time, I plan to return home. I will be ministering in some fashion in poor villages to people that I may have met before on my last trip to this area in May 2009. I'm sure there will be many opportunities for children's ministry. I will be partnering with OM(Operation Mobilisation) Moldova and joining a team that is ministering already in Moldova.
More details will follow soon, as I find out more information.
Thank you for holding me up in prayer.
Please remember in prayer the people I will come in contact with while over there.
Pray for scheduling of flights, and safe travel.
Pray that the Lord does in me all that He desires on this trip.
Ask God to keep teaching me trust. This is a huge step for me to make, but I know my God is with me. He says in Psalm 139, that He will be with me, and guide me even in the uttermost parts of the sea. He says He will be with me wherever I go. I am leaning hard on Him for this one. He is so strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment