Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How you can help

If you have read my previous blog, you know where I am headed in the very near future. If you would like to help* me get there, please send your donation to :

Operation Mobilization
PO Box 444
Tyrone, GA
30290-0444

..Or, donate to my account online at :

omusa.org

You need to include my account number as well if you are writing a check. Please contact me for this information at:

empT_meofme@yahoo.com

To give you an idea of what I need to cover my expenses, I have to collect about $2300. $700 of that needs to be in my account by the end of December. Aside from that amount, I will need to purchase tickets. It seems like a lot, but I have a God that works under impossible circumstances, and turns them to reality!

*note: i am accepting prayer by the truckload as well !

Thank you for your support. prayer changes lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment