
I can't believe it, but the time really has flown, and I am in my final week before leaving for Moldova. God has truly been good to me. I want to personally thank all of you who have contributed towards this trip, whether through prayer support, or financial support, or both! Thank you to those who have filled my account, and helped me reach my deadlines, and have prayed me through some stressful situations.
This week-I might add-might be pretty intense, as packing all my things into one bag that can only weight 50 lbs at the most, you can imagine must be a difficult task. :) Please remember me in prayer also as I say some tough goodbyes, or, as I like to say, 'see ya later's'.
Remember my family in prayer as well. Though they are never reluctant to let me go when they know God is leading me, it is always tough to say one more goodbye, and to let go again, never knowing what the future holds.
I have moved from Burlington to Milwaukee to pack up from here. I will be departing early Monday morning of the 1st. There is a lot of travel involved, so I will not reach Moldova until Feb. 2.
Moldova is 8 hours later than the US (CST). When you are going to sleep, I will be awake, starting my day.
I will make an effort to update this blog while I am away, though I am unsure how often I will have internet access.
I will appreciate any mail from home, though I can't say for sure how long it takes to get there. A Christmas card sent to me took about a week to get here. It may be longer to get mail there from the USA.
Here is the address I can be reached at in Moldova:
(my name)
C/O Corinne Anbeek
Castua Postala 5
5400 Rezina
Republic of Moldova
I will look forward to hearing from you!
I remember the first time I mailed a letter to a missionary on the mission field ~ it was returned to me because I didn't put international postage on it!!! I was one disappointed teenager! You WILL be getting mail from me very soon ~ with the appropriate postage included!!! :)
ReplyDelete