
I have a God who is so much bigger than my wildest imaginations. He is the one who holds the universe in the palm of His hands. He who calms to raging sea with a word, and spoke the earth into motion, is the same one who knows how to calm my fears, and silence my troubled heart, and speak things into existence that were not there previously. Yesterday, God showed me that He truly is for me-no, He reminded me. I was able to purchase my ticket to Moldova yesterday. Kinda late, you say? Na-I'd say, perfect-God-timing. He knew what He was doing with me. I was really stressing out about the ticket this weekend, thinking that I might miss buying it, because of what turned out to be a misunderstanding on my part with the travel agency. Without all the details, I was able to finally get a hold of the agency, and find that I could reserve the ticket, and had 2 days in which I had to buy it -yesterday and today. It is done.
I also found out yesterday, after getting a report on my OM account, that I am very close, if not have already reached, the amount that I need to meet the final deadline for other expenses for my trip. I was concerned about this too, but have really been trying to let it go to God, and trust that He knew where to find the funds I needed. It's about His work getting done anyway, so why would He not be the one providing to get it done?
I have not wanted this trip to be about me at all, and truly God is not allowing it to be one smidgen about me!
It's all God. He is doing what man could not do. I can't say there is any part of this that has come together that has been my doing.
I am so excited about what He has ahead for me! I hope that somehow the excitement that I'm sharing can be imparted to you, at least a little bit, so you remember to pray for me while I'm gone.
I have realized that this trip, in many ways, will be different from the others I have been on, and one reason being, that I am going to miss a whole lot of awesome friends that I have become so close to...if you are out there reading this, you know who you are, and if you think I'm not talking about you, forget it, cause you are an awesome friend of mine, and I am so grateful that you are a part of my life, and a part of what God is doing over in Moldova.
Thank you for supporting me. Thank you for praying. God is getting me there, and it's friends like you that He is using to make it possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment