Here is a post specifically for my mother in law, who I affectionately call Mama.
This is Michail and I with Mama, in front of our house.
Today we took a nice 30 minute walk to her house to help her with translation for a service technician who was doing some measuring. Mama is getting a new AC unit this Friday. Her old one broke almost a month ago, and she has weathered the heat all this time. I am so proud of her. She is a very spiritually and physically strong, Russian woman, who has a passion for God, and loves her children so much. She cares about their souls, like any good mother would. I have seen her weep, and take on loads of stress for those who she may see to be wandering.
I am so blessed that she has accepted me into the Bantseev family with open arms! I love her so much, and its special that she lives only 5 minutes away (driving distance), and we can pop in anytime we want to visit. Like any good Russian, she always has some good food to offer.
Today we had fried salmon, and fresh garden veggies with hummus for supper at her house, quite unexpected too! She was careful to bless us even though she was very obviously exhausted herself today.
Mama Nela - ya loobloo teba, dorogaya!
P.S. My biggest challenge that I cannot afford to put off any longer, is to learn the Russian language. I so want to just sit down and have a heart to heart talk in a language we can both speak fluently!

...and I so love Mama also. It is good to see her face once again. Please hug her with an everlasting hug from both Mom and myself. She is worthy of calling her blessed! Love on, Mella!
ReplyDelete