Tuesday, April 20, 2010

God is good all the time, and in every situation He is faithful

I want to try to give a little update on what's happening right now with me.


I am presently in Chisinau, and am safe from harm. I still plan to leave for the USA on Friday morning, in spite of the fact that it may be impossible. I know that God sees the whole picture, and is in control. I am not worried. I know He will make a way for what He sees best for me.


So far, as of today, I heard that there has been another eruption in Iceland, and the flights that were opening up have been canceled again. I have heard nothing regarding my flight yet, whether or not it has been canceled.


I am not in any danger, and am with friends. I have until 2 May to be in Moldova legally. If I am for some reason still here then I will have to go to another country, like Romania.


Thank you for your prayers! I am excited to see what God has planned for this situation. I think there is really going to be a testimony from this. I have heard that the last time there was a volcano like this, it went on for 2 1/2 years. But, we serve the Almighty God! He created these things, and can put them to an end in an instant.


Keep believing God, and hopefully i will be home soon with a report to share.

1 comment:

  1. Yes my dear Melanie you seem to be so far away in miles but yet so close in heart when we connect in the Lord. Just as some times it does seem that the Lord is distant to our cries of "can you see what is happening,Lord?" but He is so close to the cry of our hearts and so desiring to hear our voice to call out His name (as a new mom with her baby just learning to talk awaits that first mamma...but moreso with Him), He waits for us to call His name that He would hold our hand and walk us through. No, He is not asleep in the boat,but very much awake. Soon we shall see each other and soon we shall see Him face to face and how Glorious it will be. Love mom

    ReplyDelete