Thursday, May 27, 2010

He's my mountain mover



it's pretty late, but i am still up, so I thought I would add a little update to these pages.

I went for my physical today, and returned with a clean bill of health. "You are healthy!", said my doctor. It was good to hear. I am one step closer in preparation for Moldova now. Next I have to send my physical results and other paperwork into the OM office and then I wait to hear from them about being accepted for the position of serving in Moldova.

I would appreciate your continued prayers for the sake of some other issues that have surfaced that I am having to trust God for: some personal things going on in my life presently that seem to be as big as a mountain in front of me, and I can't see what's on the other side cause the mountain is so large. I am beginning to see maybe why God gave me the verse in Luke 1, while still in Moldova, about there being nothing impossible with Him. He knew there would be some hard tests coming along for me this summer. I want to be willing to trust Him, no matter what it may require of me to do that. I know God is building character in my life through all these experiences, and I would not trade them for a life full of ease and comfort. He knows what He is making of me! I like the song lyrics that say, "He's not finished with me yet". I am a work in progress. But He knows exactly what I will look like in the end!

2 comments:

  1. I had to giggle when I saw your title of this post ~ I think the "great minds think alike" rule strikes again! I began a post on April 12th called "Mountains Are Moving!" Similar title, similar topics...similar thinking... :) I DO so appreciate you & the light you are to those around you...keep on keeping on, remaining in Him, & trusting that His will is perfect!
    Jenn <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much Jenn! i think it is pretty cool that we think along the same lines. I think God is just using us to encourage one another.
    The funny thing is, another friend was just talking to be about mountains right after I posted this, not knowing about my post. Isn't God awesome?!! let's watch those mountains cower at the presence of Almighty God!

    ReplyDelete