
"Consider replacing your battery", is what my lap top is telling me with a flashing red icon. One more thing to think about on my long list of things to do. Have you ever wanted to just 'replace your battery'? Ever feel like things are just running on without you, and you just can't keep up? I have been feeling that way lately. There is so much to do, and I feel like there is so little time. Maybe I am trusting in my own strength? Maybe I have failed to think about how much God cares for me, and has not forgotten me? It is so easy as a human to try and logically think things out. "how will I make money?", or, "who will I marry?", or, "where does God want me to serve Him?", or, "how do I love this person that is so unlovable?", and all such questions we may ask ourselves. God has the same answer for every circumstance. Trust Me. Just trust. Believe that I know. And again, God is asking me to trust Him. He wants me to remember that He is the mountain-Creator, so why can He not be the mountain-mover? He definitely is. There are many little details about my preparation for returning to Moldova this fall. Sometimes I wonder if I will get them all done! Delays. They can either bring you down, or they can create character. As mentioned above, I am having technical difficulties with my computer. It has done well for me all this time, but now it's ready to give up. I am almost on 'empty' in my funds tank, and that can be discouraging when there are so many expenses coming up. But my Father is like the gas station that never runs dry. He knows all about my needs, large and small, and He is more than willing to help, and to meet every one that He knows is important. I hope to soon post more detailed information about my needs. But at this point I don't know the numbers. Please remember me in prayer as I make decisions, set up appointments, fill out documents, etc. God is right here with me. He is taking my hand and leading me step by step. Thank you for standing with me. You are God's hands here on earth, holding me up. All my love, melanie
You're in my prayers always Mel :) Love, your cuz
ReplyDelete