I don't want to forget what Yahweh has brought me through!
I saw my Oncologist on Friday of last week, and he once more gave me a clean bill of health, and wants me to not come in and see him for 6 months now! I am so excited about this! I also got some labwork done, which I will find out results from this coming week. I am so blessed by my Father's intervention in my life, and for giving me wisdom to choose the type of treatment that would best support my body that He has given me. 
I am now 17 months past my operation that removed my 6.5 lb ovarian cancer tumor, and have not had any sign of setback - HalleluYah! I am healthy and strong, and want to always remember - Look what Yahweh has done! He has healed me!
No comments:
Post a Comment